PUPPIES ARE HERE!!!
CHECK OUT LIVESTOCK GUARDIANS FOR DETAILS....
Breeders of registered Painted Desert Sheep, Ameraucana, Orpington and Copper Maran chickens and rare heritage Blue Slate turkeys.
We are located in Boyd TX approximate 35 miles north west of Fort Worth.
LAMBS ARE ARRIVING, CLICK ON "SHEEP FOR SALE" TO SEE WHAT IS AVAILABLE!
* are hair sheep not wool sheep that means no shearing!!
* come in a variety of colors and patterns
* have lean carcasses and do not have a mutton flavor
* are excellent mothers even with multiple births
* are in demand for stocking exotic hunt ranches due to the excellent horn growth
Member Since 2009
CHARTER MEMBERSHIP designation is granted to members of the Initial Board of Directors and to those members who join within the first 30 days of UHHSA, Inc., accepting Membership Applications.
Benefits are limited to the right to use the Charter Membership Logo and to be listed as a Charter Member. These individuals assisted in getting processes set up and finalized and their patience and
efforts are GREATLY appreciated!!
United Horned Hair Sheep Association, Inc.
Board of Directors